Child Care Fee Subsidy
Child Care Fee Subsidy
Child care plays a key role in helping children develop the skills they need to be ready for school. It is also an essential support for many parents, helping them to balance the demands of career and family while participating in the workforce or pursuing education or training.

If you live in Haldimand County or Norfolk County and have a child (or children) under age 13 (or under age 18 if special needs exist) you may be eligible to receive help with your child care costs if one of the following applies:

  • you are employed full or part time
  • you are attending school full or part time
  • you are retraining full or part time
  • you are a parent of a special needs child referred by a professional
  • you require parental relief as referred by a professional

NOTE: If you are receiving Ontario Works and require assistance with the cost of your child care, please contact your Ontario Works case manager.

title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title
1 What do I need to do if I am eligible for fee subsidy?
2 What if I disagree with a decision that is made?
3 How do I apply for a child care subsidy?
4 What child care provider can I use?
5 Do I qualify?