Unlicensed Child Care
Unlicensed Child Care PDF Print E-mail
Unlicensed child care is provided by adults who care for up to five children (plus their own) under the age of 10, without a license from the Ministry of Children and Youth Services. Unlicensed care may be provided by relatives, friends, neighbours or nannies. This type of care is not regulated by law and is financially supported almost entirely by parents.